Statcon employs two statisticians and one statistical programmer, as well as free lance statisticians as needed.
Statcon also use external specialists on certain expertise areas for example data management and IT.
Statcon’s managing director, Judtih L. Jacobsen, is a civil engineer with special in statistic (1994) and PhD (1997) of Denmark’s technical University, DTU.
Her professional career is:
- DTU (1992-1994), assistant teacher Statistic I
- Statens serum institute (National Health Institute) (1997-1998), statistician
- Novo Nordisk A/S (1998-2003), biostatistician
- H. Lundbeck A/S ( 2003-2006), biostatistician
- Statcon (2006-?), managing director
- Copenhagen University (1998-1999 and again from 2006), biostatistics and advanced statistics for Master of Public Health
- University of Southern Denmark (1999-2001), Statistic for the health candidates
- The royal art academy, the conervation school (1999-ongoing) basic statistics and Design of experiments
- Institute for Mathematic and statistic, KU (2006-ongoing) Applied statistical analysis, Stat 3C
- The cultural heritage research education, Copenhagen University (2006-ongoing) statistical analysis
- Member of the censor corps at Copenhagen University. Mathematic/Statistic (2001-?)
- Danish Society for theoretical statistic (DSTS) (2002-2006), editor
- Danish Society for Biopharmaceutical statistic (DSBS) (2005-ongoing) member of the board
- Medicon Valley Academy (2002-2005), biostatistics Øresund
- Academy for the technical Sciences (ATV) (1995-1997) member of the board
- POPSIM (2002-2005), activities group